The First Myrtle Beach Golf Course
Myrtle Beach Golf
Hall of Fame
- Save the PDF file to your computer (“File,” “Save Page As”), and you’ll be able to type into the text fields. Save your changes, and then email it to the address provided.
The Myrtle Beach Golf Hall of Fame was created in 2008 to recognize those persons who have made an indelible mark on the Myrtle Beach golf industry. We will honor current and former Grand Strand area residents who donated, offered or performed their service for the love and respect of golf and the Myrtle Beach area.
2023 Nomination Form
Hall of Fame Nomination guidelines:
- Nominee must be a current or former resident of the Myrtle Beach area (Horry, Georgetown, or Brunswick Counties) — Others may be considered if they have offered a significant contribution to the Grand Strand.
- Nominee may be living or deceased
- Nominees will be considered from a variety of categories: Player, Instructor, Architect, Superintendent, Owner, Management, Promoter, or Volunteer
- There will be no discrimination because of age, race, religion or gender
- Any person that is employed, serves, or is a member of any of the Director’s entities or works in a golf related industry may submit a form to the Executive Board. Nominations from the general public will not be accepted.
- All nominations must be forwarded to Tracy Conner (see last page for information) prior to submission to the Executive Board. The Board will use their best judgment to determine the validity of each nomination and may choose, at their discretion, to accept or deny a nomination for consideration.
- Nomination forms must be submitted not later than the first week of May.